Re: How to prevent jdbc from sending any results back to the client ?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: How to prevent jdbc from sending any results back to the client ?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

There should be no difference. Can you post an example. Also there is more caching than just shared buffers. What you are attempting is difficult

On 2014-04-20 3:55 PM, "Dimitris Karampinas" <dkarampin@gmail.com> wrote:
I know that the backend process caches the pages in shared buffers so I set up a warm up phase before I start benchmarking.

The thing is that whenever I use psql to execute my query it takes some seconds and then it returns with the results.
For the case of jdbc driver, it returns imediately. Shouldn't it block for some seconds too and then return ?