Re: move data repository : server does not restart (windows 10)

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: move data repository : server does not restart (windows 10)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It would be helpful to see the logs from the failed start.

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 at 07:59, celati Laurent <laurent.celati@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning,

I want to move the data folder from default path to another drive/path.
I made an attempt thaks to this link ressource :

I checked the 4 requirements. But the postgres server does not restart.

Could you tell me the best way to do this action please ?

Thanks a lot.