Re: Query related to postgresql jdbc 42.2.5

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Query related to postgresql jdbc 42.2.5
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
or the release notes

in 45.2.5 we changed the semantics you can add sslmode=prefer to not verify the cert.

On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 at 22:38, rob stone <floriparob@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

On Mon, 2018-10-15 at 18:29 +0530, pradeep puppala wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to connect to postgresql database with jdbc postgresql
> 42.2.5 with "ssl=true" but I am getting error as below.
>
> SSL error: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path
> building failed:
> sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
> find valid certification path to requested target.
>
> I am using self signed certificates and jre version is 1.7.0.151. I
> am struck here please help. Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards
> Pradeep

This post may provide some clues.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18378869/pkix-path-building-failed-in-java-application#24705398

OR

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18378869/pkix-path-building-failed-in-java-application#24705398

HTH,
Rob

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] e44e4e: perf: ignore tables forPgDatabaseMetaData.getType...