Re: executeQuery() throws "Statement has been closed"

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: executeQuery() throws "Statement has been closed"
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Sorry I mis-spoke.

Sharing one connection across multiple hibernate sessions seems fraught with danger ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On 31 July 2014 10:21, Hannes Erven <hannes@erven.at> wrote:
Hi Dave,

> Well if another thread has closed the connection which I suspect is
happening here, then the results of checkClosed is correct.

The JDBC connection is only closed when the application exits. Since the message is "statement closed" (as opposed to "connection closed"), I quite sure thats not happening here.

It may well be a concurrency issue, since we are sharing one JDBC connections among multiple Hibernate-Sessions.

thanks again,

        -hannes

От: Hannes Erven
Сообщение: Re: executeQuery() throws "Statement has been closed"
От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: executeQuery() throws "Statement has been closed"