Re: DataType bytea Precision returning a negative value

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: DataType bytea Precision returning a negative value
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

On Thu, 11 Jul 2024 at 04:56, Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.aak0@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

When we query the psqlodbc driver to get the column information of the table(via SQLColumns), we get a precision value of -4 for bytea column. Is this expected to happen? If yes, what does this value mean for a bytea column. If no, then what is the correct expected behavior?

Looks like we return
switch (handle_unknown_size_as)
{
case UNKNOWNS_AS_DONTKNOW: