Re: postgresql-jdbc driver not respecting prepareThreshold=0

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: postgresql-jdbc driver not respecting prepareThreshold=0
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On 3 February 2017 at 08:53, Jorge Solórzano <jorsol@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 6:30 AM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:

On 3 February 2017 at 07:16, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:

TL;DR: I suggest to review "feat: use java.util.logging", test it, merge it and release the resulting artifact as pgjdbc 42.0.0

Are there any concerns regarding that plan?

I haven't had a good look at it. Does the old way of enabling it work ? Does anyone care ?

​Hi Dave, the old way of enabling it do not work. Maybe we can start a new thread ​

​asking ​if anyone care, I really hope that nobody cares, since it have the potential of break compatibility if someone is using the old way for something more than debug localy.

Sorry for not looking this up myself, but have you provided an updated documentation patch then ?