Re: This seems like very unfriendly behaviour

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: This seems like very unfriendly behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 26 May 2019 at 01:40, Jaime Casanova <jaime.casanova@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On Sat, 25 May 2019 at 08:35, Dave Cramer <davecramer@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I get rid of this slot ?
>
> select pg_drop_replication_slot('mysub');
> ERROR:  replication slot "mysub" is active for PID 13065
> test_database=# select * from pg_subscription;
>  subdbid | subname | subowner | subenabled | subconninfo | subslotname | subsynccommit | subpublications
> ---------+---------+----------+------------+-------------+-------------+---------------+-----------------
> (0 rows)
>
> test_database=# select * from pg_publication;
>  pubname | pubowner | puballtables | pubinsert | pubupdate | pubdelete | pubtruncate
> (0 rows)

Can you check "select * from pg_stat_replication"?

also, what pid is being reported in pg_replication_slot for this slot?
do you see a process in pg_stat_activity for that pid? in the os?

Well it turned out it was on receiver. I did get rid of it, but still not a friendly message.

Thanks

Dave Cramer