Re: Binary support for pgoutput plugin

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Binary support for pgoutput plugin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 at 09:35, Dave Cramer <davecramer@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 at 09:03, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 6 Jul 2020, at 14:58, Dave Cramer <davecramer@gmail.com> wrote:

> as far as rebase -i do what is advised here for squashing them. Just one patch now ?

One patch per logical change, if there are two disjoint changes in the patchset
where one builds on top of the other then multiple patches are of course fine.
My personal rule-of-thumb is to split it the way I envision it committed.

At this point it is the result of 3 rebases. I guess I'll have to break it up differently..

OK, rebased it down to 2 patches, attached.

Thanks,

Dave
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Multi-byte character case-folding
Сообщение: Re: Multi-byte character case-folding