Re: Please add a link to [BRIN] physical block ranges of a table

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Please add a link to [BRIN] physical block ranges of a table
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 at 10:10, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 05:13:05PM +0000, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/indexes-types.html
>
> Can you please add a link to an explanation for  physical block ranges of a
> table under the BRIN index. This is not explained in the index and might be
> confusing to new users.
> Thanks!

Uh, I am confused.  The last sentence of that page says:

        The BRIN operator classes included in the standard distribution are
        documented in Table 67.1. For more information see Chapter 67.

Did you want a link earlier in the section?

Is there a way to make it a clickable link ?

Dave

Сообщение: Re: Please add a link to [BRIN] physical block ranges of a table
Сообщение: Re: Please add a link to [BRIN] physical block ranges of a table