Re: BUG #15013: JNI-JDBC: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FEHLER: ungültiges Message-Format

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: BUG #15013: JNI-JDBC: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FEHLER: ungültiges Message-Format
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I'm at a loss here. What interface is this ? pl/java ?

Dave Cramer

On 17 January 2018 at 09:26, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15013
Logged by:          Junior Tcheho
Email address:      jt@leutek.de
PostgreSQL version: 10.1
Operating system:   Windows 2008 Server R2

Hello,

I get the following error after execution a query which was created throw
JNI:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FEHLER: ungültiges Message-Format.

I have created the String for the query using the call:
String(byte[] bytes, String charsetName).

When working with env->NewStringUTF(pcCharArray), there is no error, but not
all characters are properly handled. E.g: €(Euro-Char)

Regard.
 Junior Tcheho