Re: Error using pgadmin4 HEAD

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Error using pgadmin4 HEAD
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Kushboo,

Thanks for the quick reply. I compiled it from HEAD. I will follow the instructions for deployment and get back to you .

Dave

Dave Cramer

On 27 July 2017 at 21:59, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Please provide below information to investigate:

1. OS Details
2. pgAdmin 4 version
3. The steps you followed to install the application

pgAdmin 4 documentation to help in deployment process.

Thanks,
Khushboo