Re: a problem about setQueryTimeout is not fixed?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: a problem about setQueryTimeout is not fixed?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Tomonari,

There really were no changes to the driver. 1002 was mistakenly created using java 1.7 and pushed to maven central. As such it was not useable by java 1.6 1003 is really just a recompile with 1.6

Thanks for reminding me about the timer fix. I will see if a patch will just apply to 9.2

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca