Re: Binary support for pgoutput plugin

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Binary support for pgoutput plugin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 17:28, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 5 Jul 2020, at 23:11, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> On 2020-Jul-05, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>
>>> On 2 Jul 2020, at 18:41, Dave Cramer <davecramer@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> rebased
>>
>> Thanks!  The new version of 0001 patch has a compiler warning due to mixed
>> declarations and code:
>>
>> worker.c: In function ‘slot_store_data’:
>> worker.c:366:5: error: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code [-Werror=declaration-after-statement]
>
> AFAICS this is fixed in 0005.

Yes and no, 0005 fixes one such instance but the one failing the build is
another one in worker.c (the below being from 0008 which in turn change the row
in question from previous patches):

+               int cursor = tupleData->values[remoteattnum]->cursor;

>  I'm going to suggest to use "git rebase -i"

+1

Strangely I don't see those errors when I build on my machine, but I will fix them

as far as rebase -i do what is advised here for squashing them. Just one patch now ?

Thanks,