Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"
Дата
Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"  (Pavel Raiskup <praiskup@redhat.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
There is a far simpler way to do this.

Simply create a Makefile, or ant build.xml, which I imagine you will have to do anyway, and do not include the bits of the code you don't want.

I'd be glad to include it in the source with the assumption that you maintain it.