Re: PostgreSQL JDBC new jar available

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL JDBC new jar available
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hmm that's very unusual since this is a build problem. I confess to not have actually tested building the publicapi until now. it works fine on my machine.

Any chance I can get access to the box you are building on ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On 17 July 2014 08:25, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Thu, 2014-07-17 at 06:56 -0400, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Devrim any recent junit jar should work.

I have 4.11.

A reminder: I have no issues with 1101. Something between 1101 and 1102
is causing issues for me.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL JDBC new jar available
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL JDBC new jar available