Re: Postgres jdbc build broken with plain ant since e7c2c93

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Postgres jdbc build broken with plain ant since e7c2c93
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Sorry about that. Done! I was happy I got travis-ci working and forgot the rest of the world!

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:29 AM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
> Michael,
>
> I added this enable travis-ci builds
>
> The build is now ant -lib lib ...
>
> I guess I need to update the README file
Ah, thanks! I got it working.
Yes an update of the README would be welcome.
Regards,
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Postgres jdbc build broken with plain ant since e7c2c93
Сообщение: Re: Postgres jdbc build broken with plain ant since e7c2c93