Re: I am receiving an error

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: I am receiving an error
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 at 10:58, Campbell, Lance <lance@illinois.edu> wrote:

Postgresql-42.2.5.jar

I have AWS RDS PostgreSQL servers set up.  I have C-Names that point to the AWS server names.  Why?

1) My C-names are easy to remember the AWS RDS names are not.

2) If some issue comes up I can very quickly change the target database by simply changing the C-name record to point to a different database name.

After moving to the above JAR file I get the below error.  Is there a parameter I can add to tell the JDBC drive to ignore the validation that is comparing my C-Name to the AWS RDS host name?

23-Apr-2019 09:20:47.152 SEVERE [ajp-nio-8019-exec-1] org.postgresql.ssl.PGjdbcHostnameVerifier.verify Server name validation failed: hostname test.cname.illinois.edu does not match common name aws.postgresql.server.amazonaws.com

getConnection()::Exception:

java.sql.SQLException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The hostname test.cname.illinois.edu could not be verified by hostnameverifier PgjdbcHostnameVerifier.)

Thanks,

LANCE CAMPBELL

Software Architect

Web Services

Public Affairs

Contact the Webtools Team

217.333.0382

lance@illinois.edu

/var/folders/wp/1f6l7hw95y718z976kgnl5f9kr5rtc/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/signature_logo.png

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.

Вложения