Re: Slow statement when using JDBC

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Slow statement when using JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The best way to figure this out is to look at the server logs.

In order to figure this out we need more information. What exactly does your code do ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On 21 July 2014 09:04, vjai.krishnan <vijay.kanbu@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using postgresql 9.1 version. Executing a query without using prepared
statement via jdbc driver to postgresql database takes double the time than
that of psql client. Is there any specific reason for this slowness in using
jdbc driver?