Re: Revive targetServerType=preferPrimary feature

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Revive targetServerType=preferPrimary feature
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 at 10:35, Mukhin, Dmitriy <dmukhin@verisign.com> wrote:

Hi All,

In 2019, there was a discussion on implementing the targetServerType=preferPrimary JDBC driver parameter feature (see here: How to send queries to master and failover to slave ?) and a Pull Request created for that ( https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pull/1430 ). The project I’m working on would greatly benefit from merging this PR and apparently there were other people that requested this feature before. Can we revive this PR and reconsider its merging? Alternatively, I can create a fresh PR with the same changes against current master branch and submit it for review. Please let me know what I can do to make this change happen.

Thank you!

Dmitriy Mukhin

It needs to be cleaned up so yes, please create a new PR.

Thanks,

Dave