Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
OK, that makes sense. So here are the options AFAICT.

I guess you could use make and create a makefile to compile it. It should not be difficult.

I gather you would also have to compile the preprocessing tool as well ?

How are other java projects that use maven ever included in a distro ? Tomcat ?