Re: BUG: Unable to bind a null value typed as a UUID in a PreparedStatement

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: BUG: Unable to bind a null value typed as a UUID in a PreparedStatement
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Dave Cramer

On 28 March 2018 at 09:59, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 6:26 AM, Rémi Aubel <remi.aubel@gmail.com> wrote:
I need to bind a UUID parameter which may be null in a statement like "select * from test table where ? is null or ? = c_uuid".
Whatever approach I use, the driver rejects my request with "ERROR: could not determine data type of parameter $1".
​[...]​
But in the current implementation of the driver, the PreparedStatement.setNull(int, int, String) delegates to setNull(int, int) so that specifying the type name has no effect.

​JDBC Driver bugs are off-topic for this list.  They should be reported on the project's GitHub site's Issues List.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: BUG: Unable to bind a null value typed as a UUID in a PreparedStatement
Сообщение: Re: BUG: Unable to bind a null value typed as a UUID in a PreparedStatement