Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 at 13:19, Philippe Marschall <pm@netcetera.ch> wrote:
On 17.04.19 19:10, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Not everyone agrees with WITH TIMEZONE qnd it doesn't help that the
> server does not store the timezone

It is my understanding the server converts to UTC when storing and
returns UTC.

Yes, so the problem becomes what Timezone should we convert it to ? The server timezone, or the client timezone?

There are some that say only use without timezone, others say with. Depends on your application

Dave Cramer