Re: SQL solution for my JDBC timezone issue

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: SQL solution for my JDBC timezone issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 23 February 2015 at 16:31, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> writes:
> Everytime you get a connection the driver will issue set timezone ...
> It does not change the default time zone for the server (AFAICS)

Hmm ... depending on exactly how you issue it, it might become the default
for the session, I think.  I seem to recall that parameter settings
included in the startup packet become session-lifespan defaults.  If you
issued the SET as a separate command then a RESET ought to undo it.

That would explain it then as they are issued in the startup command

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca