Re: Fw: Column order seems to play a role after migration from8.1 to 9.1 if sequences are used

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Fw: Column order seems to play a role after migration from8.1 to 9.1 if sequences are used
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Andreas,

Thanks for getting back to us!

On 26 April 2016 at 05:22, Andreas Arens <andreas.arens@list.lu> wrote:

To sum up, it turned out that Hibernate version 4.0.1 had a flaw that appears to be fixed in the latest version. Have a look into the Hibernate forum topic for details: https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=1043212

Andreas

----- Forwarded by Andreas Arens/LIST on 26/04/2016 11:20 -----