Re: Regression: Problems with Timestamp arguments

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Regression: Problems with Timestamp arguments
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Protocol 2 just does textual replacement of the parameters and does not use prepared statements on the server.

There is no way to degrade only certain parts. Why is it not possible to cast this to timestamp ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca