Re: a difference of version information 9.1-902 jar and source

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: a difference of version information 9.1-902 jar and source
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Yes, thanks for reminding me.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: a difference of version information 9.1-902 jar and source
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: a difference of version information 9.1-902 jar and source