Re: Postgres jdbc driver inconsistent behaviour with double precession

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Postgres jdbc driver inconsistent behaviour with double precession
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 at 23:11, Rahul Uniyal <rahul.uniyal00@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Dave,

1- Is there any performance impact with this change ? As we have lot of double precession fields.

Well the reason we do it is for performance. It saves a round trip, but it costs one to get the info we need. So all in all it has minimal impact on pefrormance

2- This prepareThreshold=0 property should be pass through connection url ?

Yes

Dave