Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Java client connection problem on FIPS enabled hosts (with password_encryption = scram-sha-256)

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Java client connection problem on FIPS enabled hosts (with password_encryption = scram-sha-256)
Дата
Ответ на RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Java client connection problem on FIPS enabled hosts (with password_encryption = scram-sha-256)  ("McDermott, Becky" <bmcderm@sandia.gov>)
Ответы RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Java client connection problem on FIPS enabled hosts (with password_encryption = scram-sha-256)  ("McDermott, Becky" <bmcderm@sandia.gov>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 10:21, McDermott, Becky <bmcderm@sandia.gov> wrote:

> [...]

I forgot to add that I built my sample program (that does the connection to the postgresql database) with the JDBC driver:  postgresql-42.3.3.jar

Thanks, although the driver doesn't have much to do with the problem here. As others have mentioned I suspect this is a JVM implementation issue.

Dave

Сообщение: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Java client connection problem on FIPS enabled hosts (with password_encryption = scram-sha-256)