Re: [JDBC] Using \errverbose through JDBC

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [JDBC] Using \errverbose through JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Interesting are there any more details about where we would hook into this ?

On 1 February 2017 at 08:18, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
Hello,

Postgres 9.6 introduced a new feature in libpq to get more detailed information about an error message.

This can currently only be used in psql using the \errverbose command or by changing the VERBOSITY variable.

I wonder if this is also available through JDBC somehow?

Regards
Thomas