Re: [GENERAL] How does postgresql jdbc driver implement prepared batch?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How does postgresql jdbc driver implement prepared batch?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
It doesn't work that way.

What it does is this:

insert into foo (x,y) values (?,?)

creates a prepared statement, and

Every time you call addBatch it queues the parameters then the executor simply iterates over the parameters applying them sequentially to the prepared statement