Re: Named Prepared statement problems and possible solutions

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Named Prepared statement problems and possible solutions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jun 8, 2023 at 8:43 AM Jan Wieck <jan@wi3ck.info> wrote:
On 6/8/23 02:15, Konstantin Knizhnik wrote:

> There is a PR with support of prepared statement support to pgbouncer:
> https://github.com/pgbouncer/pgbouncer/pull/845
> any feedback, reviews and suggestions are welcome.

I was about to say that the support would have to come from the pooler
as it is possible to have multiple applications in different languages
connecting to the same pool(s).

Why from the pooler? If it were done at the server every client could use it?

Dave

--
Dave Cramer