Re: Facing issue with driver postgresql-9.2-1003.jdbc4 on PostgreSQL 9.2.4

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Facing issue with driver postgresql-9.2-1003.jdbc4 on PostgreSQL 9.2.4
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Nishant,

Binary transfer was added and I think I am going to default it to false going forward. It *should* be faster but apparently there are some bugs in it.

Dave

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca