Re: [JDBC] Postgis example TestAutoregister is not working due tomissing getVersion() from pgjdbc community jar

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [JDBC] Postgis example TestAutoregister is not working due tomissing getVersion() from pgjdbc community jar
Дата
Ответ на Re: [JDBC] Postgis example TestAutoregister is not working due tomissing getVersion() from pgjdbc community jar  (Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: [JDBC] Postgis example TestAutoregister is not working due tomissing getVersion() from pgjdbc community jar  (Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com>)
Re: Postgis example TestAutoregister is not working due tomissing getVersion() from pgjdbc community jar  (Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

On 4 August 2017 at 10:33, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
>We can leave it in there, it's not like it is a big deal. However we may want to remove the deprecated annotation?

You are reading my mind.

However ... If we are going to make methods public then we are sort of publishing a contract and we can't just go about removing them.

Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] Postgis example TestAutoregister is not working due tomissing getVersion() from pgjdbc community jar