Re: Hibernate over postgresql

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Hibernate over postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Well the server doesn't control when ACK's are sent. I'd say this is some artifact of the network/ OS

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On 11 June 2014 03:20, amithbm <amithbm@gmail.com> wrote:
amithbm wrote
> I installed 9.2.7 keeping the client the same. The performance was even
> better than before (100%-150% better) and the ACKs were still being
> treated as asynchronous (Deduced by looking at tcpdump)
> But the problem remains with the other 9.2.7 server (With the same client)
> where ACKs are treated as synchronous and hence my round trip time is
> more.

It may be important to mention here that the machine with the issue has a
virtual IP configured. So clients connect to it using this virtual IP. The
other machine which works fine doesn't have virtual IP configured.