Re: drop in performance using jdbc driver version 9

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: drop in performance using jdbc driver version 9
Дата
Re: drop in performance using jdbc driver version 9  (BENHAMOU Mathieu <mathieu.benhamou@cegedim-srh.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Can you be specific about which meta data calls you are making ?

Test case ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca