Problem with pg_basebackup and streaming replication. (9.2.3 / win64)

От Tore Halvorsen
Тема Problem with pg_basebackup and streaming replication. (9.2.3 / win64)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm having problem setting up a slave on windows.
I'm doing a pg_basebackup and this seems to work, but when I'm starting the slave with a recovery.conf-file, I'm getting a redo-error with FATAL creating file (path to tablespace) File Exists. This is reproducible.

The first slave worked perfectly, but number two just fails with this - any ideas?

--
Eld på åren og sol på eng gjer mannen fegen og fjåg. [Jøtul]
<demo> 2013 Tore Halvorsen || +052 0553034554