Re: [PERFORM] Very poor read performance, query independent

От Charles Nadeau
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Very poor read performance, query independent
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Joshua,

I use noop as the scheduler because it is better to let the RAID controller re-arrange the IO operation before they reach the disk. Read ahead is set to 128:
charles@hpdl380g6:~$ cat /sys/block/sdc/queue/read_ahead_kb
128
charles@hpdl380g6:~$ cat /sys/block/sdc/queue/scheduler
[noop] deadline cfq