Re: Corrupted Dabatabase

От Pau Marc Muñoz Torres
Тема Re: Corrupted Dabatabase
Дата
Re: Corrupted Dabatabase  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
hi

 thank you for your quick answer,

 I  am working with linux. here you have the output of uname --all

Linux XXX at 2.6.18-274.3.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue Sep 6 20:13:52 EDT 2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

And the filesystem is ext3

 i was able to work with the database until last week when i was indexing the database. the problem came when i tried to cancel a \di command

 as far as i know nothing  changed since the last time  i was working last week.