Re: Corrupted Dabatabase

От Pau Marc Muñoz Torres
Тема Re: Corrupted Dabatabase
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hello again

 to cancel the execution of the \di i used cntl+c, the output for the cat  /proc/mounts returns

/dev/mapper/ddf1_4c5349202020202010000055000000004711471100001e78p1 /home ext3 rw,data=ordered 0 0

i when i say i was indexing a table, i mean that i was executing a "create index"  command

You probably have a HDD problem.
Try a "cat /proc/mounts" and see if partition is mounted read only.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Pau Marc Muñoz Torres" <paumarc@gmail.com>
To: "pgsql general" <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Sent: 27/6/2016 4:28:35 PM
Subject: [GENERAL] Corrupted Dabatabase

Hello Everydody,

 My database is corrupted, each time i try to list all the tables in the database  i have got the following message

hla2db=> \d
ERROR:  could not open relation 1663/16385/1255: Read-only file system

I read that my best option is to use my backup. Before using my backup i would like to remove all databases in postgresql and create everything again from scratch. Unfortunatlly i can't see the list of databases, althought i am able to create databse

 can you suggest what to do? is it a good idea to reinstall postgresql?