Re: Data corruption issues using streaming replication on 9.0.14/9.2.5/9.3.1

От J Smith
Тема Re: Data corruption issues using streaming replication on 9.0.14/9.2.5/9.3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> It's still not this issue in that case, but I might have an idea... Do
> you have hot_standby_feedback enabled?

Nope, hot_standby_feedback is set to its default setting which is off.

At any rate, I'm going to try and capture a backtrace from the error
I'm experiencing as suggested in the other thread by Robert Haas and
we'll see if that provides any insight.

Cheers