Re: Errors on missing pg_subtrans/ files with 9.3

От J Smith
Тема Re: Errors on missing pg_subtrans/ files with 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM, J Smith <dark.panda+lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, we'll look into doing that heading into the weekend.
> Interestingly, we haven't experienced the issue since our main Java
> developer made some modifications to our backend system. I'm not
> entirely sure what the changes entail except that it's a one-liner
> that involves re-SELECTing a table during a transaction. We'll
> rollback this change and re-compile Postgres with google-coredumper
> and let it run over the weekend and see where we stand.

Okay, I've patched our Postgres install and added in a call for
coredumper to output a core dump. We'll let our processes run for the
next few days and hopefully we'll get something we can look at. I've
attached the patch just in case anyone would like to make sure I've
done it in a sane way and that I've inserted the call in the correct
location.

Cheers

Вложения