Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion)

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 25 Mar 2020, at 06:52, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:
>
> On 2020/01/28 0:24, Fujii Masao wrote:
>> On 2020/01/15 19:18, Paul Guo wrote:
>>> I further fixed the last test failure (due to a small bug in the test, not in code). Attached are the new patch
series.Let's see the CI pipeline result.
>> Thanks for updating the patches!
>> I started reading the 0003 patch.
>
> I marked this patch as Waiting on Author in CF because there is no update
> since my last review comments. Could you mark it as Needs Review again
> if you post the updated version of the patch.

This thread has been stalled since effectively January, so I'm marking this
patch Returned with Feedback.  Feel free to open a new entry once the review
comments have been addressed.

cheers ./daniel