Central management for regular tasks on multiple databases

От Jiří Hlinka
Тема Central management for regular tasks on multiple databases
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi list,

I'd like to ask you if you have any experience with some solution or how do you manage tasks described below.

We have tens of separate databases (for different apps and purpose)  which we want send regular tasks to. The tasks are always SQL queries, for example count some bilance after midnight on part of the databases, delete unneeded items ad so on.

Is there any solution which would behave somethin like central cron for databases? It should be able to manage these tasks:
 - ideally with web UI + auth
 - setup which databases would be queried by the task
 - setup in which time period the task (query) will be run

How do you manage these kind of tasks?

Thanks for tips.

Best Regards,
Jiri