Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631

От Sai Teja
Тема Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi team,

I got to know the field size limit for the bytea datatype column is limited to 1 GB in postgreSQL. Then how can we increase this? Since we need to store high volume of data for each row in a table

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai