Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: invalid XML content. Huge Input lookup

От Sai Teja
Тема Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: invalid XML content. Huge Input lookup
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for the reply.

The pg version is 14.7 (Azure DB)
Locale :-
LC_COLLATE & LC_CTYPE : en_US.utf_8

Local postgreSQL:- Version:- (15.1-1-windows-x64-binaries)

LC_COLLATE & LC_CTYPE:-
English_United States.1252

Please let me know if any other information is needed.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sai Teja