Re: Re: Please help me to take a look of the erros in my functions. Thanks.

От Bartosz Dmytrak
Тема Re: Re: Please help me to take a look of the erros in my functions. Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I think you need a space there:

       EXECUTE 'TRUNCATE TABLE ' || quote_ident(tablename) || ' CASCADE;';
indeed, that is my fault - sorry

> EXCEPTION
>       WHEN undefined_table THEN
>               RAISE EXCEPTION 'Table "%" does not exists', tablename;

It's really a pretty bad idea to print your own message instead of using
the system's message.  In this case, you would have figured out the
problem immediately if you'd seen the real error message, which was
presumably bleating about "t1cascade".

Like always, it depends,  custom error message has been required by Grace