Downgrade / Install Old Version of pgAdmin4 on Ubuntu

От Rick K6y
Тема Downgrade / Install Old Version of pgAdmin4 on Ubuntu
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
How do I downgrade pgAdmin4, or install an old version of pgAdmin4?

I installed the latest version and it's not working in my networking environment.  I tried to solve this in another thread, but I'd like to try downgrading.  I can't find a way to do that with apt.

I tried to do this and got this:

~$ sudo apt install pgadmin4=5.5
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 pgadmin4 : Depends: pgadmin4-server (= 5.5) but 5.6 is to be installed
            Depends: pgadmin4-desktop (= 5.5) but 5.6 is to be installed
            Depends: pgadmin4-web (= 5.5) but 5.6 is to be installed