pgAdmin4 stopped working with VPN upon upgrade.

От Rick K6y
Тема pgAdmin4 stopped working with VPN upon upgrade.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I run pgAdmin4 in an Ubuntu VM.
I connect to a PostgreSQL database running on AWS RDS.
To connect to RDS, I run an OpenVPN to AWS.
On my host OS, I run a VPN from my Windows virus software vendor for general privacy.

All of this worked fine until today when I upgraded to pgAdmin4 5.6 using apt.
Now I have to disconnect the VPN on my host OS.
With the host OS VPN up, expanding a table on the tree navigation (and sometimes before I drill down that far) hangs.
I have to bring down the host OS VPN, and restart pgAdmin4 for it to start working again.

I tried to find a way to downgrade pgAdmin4, but couldn't find how to do this with apt.  I tried to uninstall and then install specifying the version, but I got this:

~$ sudo apt install pgadmin4=5.5
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 pgadmin4 : Depends: pgadmin4-server (= 5.5) but 5.6 is to be installed
            Depends: pgadmin4-desktop (= 5.5) but 5.6 is to be installed
            Depends: pgadmin4-web (= 5.5) but 5.6 is to be installed

Can someone advise me?

I'm looking for either a way to downgrade pgAdmin using apt, or a way to configure my connections in pgAdmin4 to tolerate using my host OS VPN.