Introducing PostgresFly: A New PostgreSQL Installation Tool

От Rozad Khalaf
Тема Introducing PostgresFly: A New PostgreSQL Installation Tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello PostgreSQL Community,
I've recently developed a tool named PostgresFly that I'd like to share with you. It's a Python-crafted tool designed specifically for Windows users to remotely install PostgreSQL on Linux machines directly from the source.
This approach offers the benefits of customization.

For more details and to access the code, please visit my GitHub Repository.
https://github.com/Rozado9/PostgresFly
I'd appreciate any feedback and suggestions!

Best regards
Rozad