Replication between Master PostgreSQL database version 9.6.1 and Standby/Slave PostgreSQL database version 10.17.

От Kaushal Shriyan
Тема Replication between Master PostgreSQL database version 9.6.1 and Standby/Slave PostgreSQL database version 10.17.
Дата
Ответы Re: Replication between Master PostgreSQL database version 9.6.1 and Standby/Slave PostgreSQL database version 10.17.  (Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Is replication possible between PostgreSQL support Master database running 9.6.1 version which is a lower version to Standby/Slave running version 10.17?

I have a datacenter DC1 which is a production environment and serves live customer traffic hosting Master PostgreSQL database version 9.6.1 and Standby/Slave PostgreSQL database version 9.6.1 for storing analytics data. I am adding the new datacenter DC2 by referring to https://docs.apigee.com/private-cloud/v4.51.00/adding-data-center?hl=en which will install another additional Standby/Slave PostgreSQL database version 10.17

Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Kaushal